The Financial Times
As usual our end of year meetup will be raising funds for BBC Children in Need and Crisis at Christmas. All ticket net revenue from the event will be donated plus we’ll try and round that up from group funds. Please give as generously as you can.
In terms of content there will be a collection of lighnting talks on subjects ranging from AI to Retro Computing with a few web perf ones thrown in for good measure, followed by our now infamous quiz with some tasty prizes – that’s right, the prize will be whatever pizza is left over at the end of the evening.
Beer & Pizzas will be provided due to the generosity of our Group Sponsors : Akamai, Apica, Cedexis, Google Developers, Distil Networks, Fastly, The Financial Times, NCC Group, New Relic, NS1 and Varnish.
- Will AI kill off the electronic DJ?
- A Christmas Take On Third Parties
- Redundant DNS: Is there a trend towards it?
- React + ASP.NET Core = :thumbsup:
- DDoS protection – why hardware is NOT sufficient anymore
- My first program – a journey back to 1983
- The Quiz
- Where are the women?