The QEII Centre
For more information for DeltaV please visit https://deltavconf.com
Show your team what’s possible when it comes to web performance.
- Identify quick wins – Discover practical first steps and tools to help you rapidly improve your front-end load times
- Measure the impact – Learn to measure, benchmark and convert… and smash your revenue targets.
- Persuade your business to take action – Hear from the experts how to make the case for improvement with real world case studies
Our speakers will cover a range of web performance topics over the two-day conference.
- Technical deep dives on PWA, Third Party tags, Chrome UX Report, QUIC and more.
- Practical advice about building a web performance team, measurement, and how to convince your company to care about performance.
- In-depth case studies from Trivago, Wix, JD Williams, Missguided and more!
- Redefining Web Performance
- Starting a Dedicated Web Performance Team: the First Ten Months
- Speeding up without Slowing Down
- This is for Everyone
- Chrome User Experience Report
- Web performance @ Nbrown: It’s a business affair
- Let’s build a Progressive Web App
- Frontend Resilience
- A Rube Goldberg Machine and New Web Technology
- Debugger; for Developers
- Hunting the Unicorn
- Any site can be a Progressive Web App
- Fast Fashion – How Missguided Revolutionised their approach to Site Performance
- How To Manage Performance Like a Product
- Improving load time for 100 million websites – Wix Case-Study
- QUIC: in Theory and Practice
- It’s My (Third) Party and I’ll Cry If I Want To
- Where are the Women?
- There’s more to Performance than meets the Eye
- 25% Faster Hotel Search. Web Performance? – Trivago
- The Shape of the Web